Mind Dojo is a new way of life for people struggling with mental health disorders.
Together, we retrain the mind for a healthier way of thinking. Changing minds everyday with an
outpatient facility focused on a multi-disciplinary approach to achieve outstanding results. Mind
Dojo strives for clinical excellence in everything we do. Our combined evidence-based and
holistic approach allows clients to experience a plethora of treatments to best support their
We are in search of an energetic, passionate mental health provider who wants to be part of
our new team. As a Clinician, you will be providing services that will be designed specifically to
treat mental health conditions for the populations we serve. We provide our clients with
traditional and non-traditional forms of therapy. We remain committed to offering exceptional
treatment and essential support that will empower our clients.
- Master’s degree in social work or a related counseling field required.
- Applicants must be eligible for licensure in Pennsylvania in the next two years.
- Experience working with adolescence is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience working with groups is preferred but not necessary.
- Complete intake assessments and diagnoses in accordance with the DSM-5.
- Conduct traditional and intensive outpatient treatment methods through individual, family therapy, and/or group therapy settings.
- Determine level of care and create treatment plans.
- Create crisis plans and interventions.
- Obtain and review records relevant to the current treatment.
- Coordinate with discharge planner regarding continuing care and recommendations for discharge.
- Complete and manage all clinical notes and treatment plans through our EMR system.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team assigned to the client and participate in case management meetings.
- Communicate with stakeholders or other outside resources as needed.
At Mind Dojo, our team is our greatest asset. We are collaborative, empathic, and passionate.
We celebrate our wins. We learn together. When we make a mistake, we fix it together. Our
team is our lifeblood. We can’t do it without you. We will treat you the way you deserve to be
treated. Grow with us. Join our team today!
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience ($40-55K)
- Significant pay bump once licensed
- Free supervision towards licensure
- Comprehensive paid time off package
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer paid life insurance
- Premium health insurance options
- Premium dental insurance
- Premium vision Insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Aspirational and engaged team
- Modern and rewarding work environment